Monday, October 18, 2010

YAY!! New & upcoming!

I found so new fun ribbon today!!! I can't wait to so you all the results...fabulous bows!
And for all you who didn't know but I will make special request bows to match your little lady's outfits. Please keep watching the blog & checking out my facebook page for new items, if you see something you like feel free to email me!  royaltyandrockstars@gmail.com   Then again, email me if you don't see something you want & I will hook you up! I can't wait to hear from you!
Besides hair bows & tutus, I have started making wreaths! Well I don't know if I can technically say started making wreaths, I've always made wreaths but I have decided to make wreaths for other people.  I will be posting pics & prices soon!
Finally...
I need your input...what do you think about Etsy? I'm seriously thinking about putting the all my stuff on there...let me know.

Love you all & God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment