Monday, October 24, 2011

61 days till Christmas...

and it's 80 degrees outside, what's the deal?!?!?!!
Well good news is I am gearing up for the Christmas season! Wreaths & decorating galore!!! I will post pics of my 1st decorating jobs of the season soon! I am heading to my sweet friends house on Wednesday for a quick consultation & then it will be decorating time!!! Whoop whoop!! If you live in Northwest Arkansas & want someone to decorate your home for the Holidays, I'm your girl! I will come to your house for a free consultation & then if you decide to hire me I charge $25 per hour with a minimum of 2 hours.  And if you are just in need of a wreath or centerpiece for your home, I can hook you up! Check out my Facebook or email me if you are interested!

Have a great night!!
God Bless!
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment